Get Cash for Class!
Times are tough and many folks need a little help.
Each year, JPEC offers six $1,000 scholarships to graduating seniors whose parents or guardians are served by JPEC.
The requirements are:
- A student must be a high school senior who plans to enroll in a full-time course of study (12 hours per semester) at an accredited Kentucky university or community college no later than the fall semester.
- The student's primary residence at the time of application must be served by JPEC, and the JPEC account must be in the name of the student's parent or guardian.
- The student must have a grade point average of at least 3.0 and an ACT score of 18 or better.
- The student must submit a brief, typed narrative stating his/her reason for applying for the scholarship.
- All scholarship winners must attend JPEC's annual meeting. Each recipient will be recognized at that time.
Students who are interested in applying should check this webpage in January to download an application.